Automobile, Motorcycle, and More
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic Greenwood Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
Renter’s insurance keeps your home and all your property inside it, safe and secure.
- Just because you don’t own your home doesn’t mean you shouldn’t protect it!
- The value of renter’s insurance is in the value of the items you fill your home with.
- Protect your electronics, clothing, furniture, keepsakes, and other items with renter’s insurance in case of water damage from flooding, fire, theft, and more!
Choosing the right business or commercial insurance plan can be very confusing.
We have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients throughout the state of California.
At Greenwood Insurance Agency, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business.
Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, contractor, or electrician, we can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Give us a call today at 800-690-4845 or fill out one of our free online quote forms.
Having fun without recreational insurance might be a risk that costs you too much.
- If you are the type of person who lives off of the adrenaline rush that comes from a lack of any safety net, you might want to get recreational insurance.
- No matter the type of recreation, you should safeguard against accidents or injury with insurance for auto, or liability.
- Get all the recreation, without the risk.
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.
- Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertable to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
- Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as the policy holder’s circumstances change.
The cost of medical care and rising health insurance premiums continue to make careful consideration and comparison a #1 priority when considering your health insurance choices.
We will provide you with all the information you need and answer all your questions about health insurance so that you can make an informed choice at the most reasonable price for your needs.